Thursday, November 13, 2014

4:50 AM - 2 comments

Parent


Parent, a word that can’t be replaced,
There’s no word to describe
What you mean to me.
I have no regret for
Being your child, your son.

My mom and myself at Dochula,
 Thimphu
Disappointment cursed you sometimes,
I am sorry for I made you two feel.
Regret, no I've no regret for being your son.
Both of you gave me the greatest gift
You believed in every track I take.

I am thankful to the world,
Since you've the beautiful gift it’s gifted.
I hope you know that
I love you with every ounce of my being.
I only ever strive for your happiness.

No matter what I’m here for you two,
I adore and appreciate you without restraints.
And this will never change.
In the end I just want to say
Massive thank you and sorry.








2 comments:

Beautiful poem brother. Parents are the god's greatest gift. Keep writing. Hope all is well with sound in health. Regards from me. Do great. Take care. :)

Thanks brother for the comment. I'm good and hope you are too?.. Take care:)

Post a Comment